Benefits of Life Transitions Coaching:
Coaching is a confidential, non-judgmental relationship built on trust and respect. Coaching is not therapy and is not about uncovering or analyzing emotional issues from your past. It is forward-looking, action oriented and focused on taking you to the next level. Coaching can help clients increase decision making skills, interpersonal effectiveness, and confidence. The tenets of coaching include awareness, purpose and passion, work/life balance, values, vision, intentions, accountability and asking powerful questions. Imagine having a partnership with a Coach whose focus is on supporting you, helping you to get on track and move forward in your life.
If you are contemplating a transition or in the midst of a transition, ask yourself:
- What is holding me back?
- What would my life be like if I let go of fear and worry to embrace trust, gratitude and optimism
- Am I still holding on to the person I used to be?
- What needs to change to create clarity and focus?
- Do I have a vision for my future, with goals and an action plan? Or am I stuck?
Now imagine having someone who could work with you to:
- Clarify your values and vision for your future.
- Develop goals and an action plan for change.
- Let go of negative self-talk and get out of your own way.
- Feel more confident and optimistic.
- Manage your time more effectively and become more efficient.
- Bring balance, energy, focus, passion and creativity back into your life.